Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blog Series: Bates and Cooper


My lovely friend Kathryn Cooper in Luxembourg - co-founder of Bates and Cooper

Recently graduating with a degree in Communications and a natural eye for bohemian, yet tailored street-style, Cincinnati-native Kat Cooper has developed a personal/street style blog with Sam Bates (New York) - Bates and Cooper.
Upon purchasing my olive green jogger pants from Topshop- I sent Kat a quick message asking for style advice for my upcoming trip to Chicago.  Within a day I had an email with an exquisite portfolio of options (one even named after me, how lucky!):

I have no doubt in my mind that with Kat's move to New York - she will take the street-style and blogging world by storm.  Following in the (rather impeccable) footsteps of Scott Schuman and Garance DorĂ©. 

Thanks, Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment